We Offer Bespoke Joinery Tailored To Your Individual Needs
If your existing period windows are beyond repair or perhaps you require new joinery for a new build project then we have a solution for you.
New Bespoke Joinery
a complete new box sash or sashes to fit your existing boxes, Envirosash can manufacture and fit beautiful timber bespoke joinery to suit your individual requirements.
Our replacement bespoke joinery can be made to look in keeping with your existing windows by replicating their often unique profiles and features.
Our bespoke joinery is hand made from a range of different timbers using traditional construction methods, such as wedged mortice and tenon joints. We mainly use Accoya, which is a sustainably sourced wood that goes through an acetylation process creating an extremely durable timber.
This means that all of our sliding sash windows, casement windows and doors are built to last.
- Curved or square headed windows
- Traditional weights, cords, and pulleys
- Double or single glazing
- Choice of timber
- Extended sills if required
- Your choice of moulding and glazing bead design
- Timber staff and parting beads
- Horns – style and length
- Butt or friction hinges
- Traditional stays and fasteners or modern equivalents
- Ironmongery to your specification – style and finish